Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design software application that helps you draw the plan of your house, arrange furniture on it and visit the results in 3D. You can download Sweet Home 3D to install it on your computer and/or use it online within your browser. Sweet Home 3D is the only open source interior design software. It is downloaded 10 000 times a day and used by amateurs as well as professionals.
Sweet Home 3D Features:
- Draw walls only.
- Change the color or the texture of the walls, the floors and the ceilings, importing images of your own patterns if needed.
- Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture onto the plan from a catalog of objects organized by categories, in which you can import 3D models created by yourself or downloaded from the web.
- Customize the size, the orientation, the elevation, the colors and the textures of each piece of furniture.
- View the changes in the plan simultaneously in a 3D view, in which you can navigate either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point.
- Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts and show the North direction with a compass rose.
- Create a photorealistic image of your arrangement depending on the time of the day and the light sources placed in the plan.
- Create a video from a virtual path in the 3D view.
- Print the home plan and the 3D view or export them in files at PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, OBJ standard formats, to reuse designed homes in other software.
- Extend the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or by developing a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
Sweet Home 3D – Draw floor plans and arrange furniture freely.
Free inside configuration programming. Draw the arrangement of your home or office, test furniture formats and visit the outcomes in 3D.
You may download Sweet Home 3D to install it on your computer
and/or use it online within your browser:
Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French, and 23 other languages.
It may run under Windows, Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.11, Linux and Solaris.